One from the Archive . . . . . . . . . . .
What the hell! When was that built? When was that customised? Way way way to often these are the words we hear when we see some of our bikes that slipped passed the Kodak moment without even a trace!
This very head turner is one of these very rides and now graces the Battistinis showroom being up for sale at a knockout price!
A 2000 Harley Davidson Fatboy enhanced by Battistinis.
• 2000 Harley Davidson Fatboy 1450 cc enhanced by Battistinis.
• Battistinis 250 conversion with chrome swingarm.
• Arlen Ness wheels, brake discs and pulley.
• Silver paint throughout.
• Arlen Ness/Performance Machine 4 piston brakes.
• Chubby chrome 1 ¼” handlebars.
• Battistinis chrome Grips.
• OMP forward controls.
• Danny Grey leather seat.
• Stunning showroom condition.
• ONLY 162 (ALL DRY) miles on the clock!!!!
Yes that’s correct, 162 – One Hundred and sixty two! Other than that it has been inside in the dry and warmth!
Like what you see? Get down to the Battistinis showroom or in touch TODAY!
Want to get a full listing of all bikes currently for sale available through Battistinis?
Like what you see?
Get down to the Battistinis showroom or in touch TODAY!
Battistinis UK Ltd
Telephone: +44 (0)1202 437400
Fax: +44 (0)1202 418335
Showroom: Unit A
Opening hours: Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30, Saturday 9.00-1.00, other times by appointment.