Battistinis, 2011 HD Streetglide Bagger welcome to the Battistinis Family . . . . . .
Battistinis, 2011 HD Streetglide Bagger welcome to the
Battistinis Family . .
. . . .
Well being that we are a custom shop
it really is about time that we started to get a few of the new builds up on
this blog. We are showcasing three new builds at Verona, Italy this weekend so let
us introduce the first in the line-up that will be launched at the show!
“So you can’t do much with a
bagger we heard in the shop the other day?????” With that a quote we obviously ignored
look at the pictures below of a 2011 Harley Davidson Streetglide that we have
totally transformed. The list of work we have carried out in the workshop is
unreal but here is a quick fire list!
- ‘Arlen Ness’ G3 wheels and floating
brake disks (23” on front)
- ‘Arlen Ness’ raked triple trees
- ‘Arlen Ness’ Down-N-out rear
- ‘Arlen Ness’ Down-N-out saddlebags
- ‘Arlen Ness’ Hot-leg fork legs
- ‘Arlen Ness’ soft touch grips
- ‘Dakota’ digital L.E.D gauges
- ‘Legend Air’ air suspension rear
- ‘Performance Machine’ brake levers
- Custom paint throughout
- Custom l.e.d. light strips
photos are courtesy of Apples finest mobile phone yet still do not even come
close to showing the bikes real beauty so further photos and info are to follow.
As always all of the parts are available through us, so if you see something
you like feel free to contact us as we are happy to help!
Posted by: AF
1172-1180 Christchurch Road
Dorset, BH7 6DY